Adidas is a German-based multinational company. The company’s headquarters are located in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Adolf Dassler has founded the company in 1924, almost 96 years ago. The company is working worldwide, in various continents, countries and cities. The company is providing and producing sportswear, sports equipment, toiletries, and footwear. The total revenue of the company was calculated in 2018 as $21.9 billion. The company employs approximately 57,000 people under its roof. Some of the company’s subsidiary stores include Runtastic, Matix, and Reebok. The name of the key people for this reputable brand all around the world are Kasper Rorsted, the CEO and Igor Landau, the Chairman. The company is producing high-quality products with high-qualified teams. The company is the second biggest shoe retail store in the world after Nike, which is one of the biggest shoes and sportswear retail stores ever existed. This success story all started in Adolf Dassler’s mother’s house and it became one of the most successful brands of its time.
A leading sportswear and shoe store chain of the world is searching for its new employees in Australia! By working at an Adidas store in Australia, you will enjoy being a part of a great store team. You will be motivated to work with great colleagues, and encouraged to deliver your love for shoes to dozens of customers every day. You will also enjoy a competitive wage while working at this company. The three stripes of the company are so famous for the brand’s reputation and it affects the company’s teams to create more and better every day for their brand. Working in a such good reputable and trustable company in the business of sportswear is a really good-looking working experience in one’s resume. You can improve yourself in the fields you want to be good at by using the opportunities Adidas will provide. Go and check out the open positions at Adidas Australia to become a better version of yourself, which will guide you during your future career plans!
Stockroom specialist, retail professional, store manager, ecommerce operations specialist, assistant store manager, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Adidas Application Form PDF
Since there is no Adidas printable job application form for Australian job applicants, we recommend that you visit the official career website of Adidas and make an online application for a job.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Adidas.
- Type “Australia” or your state into the “WHERE” bar. Then, click the red “FIND JOBS” button.
- You will see the list of job openings at your selected location.
- You can further filter out irrelevant job positions on the left part of the page.
- When you see an interesting job position, click the job title to read the job description.
- After you read the job description, click the red “APPLY NOW” button on the right side of the page.
- Now, you need to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you need to create one first. Then, sign in and continue.
- Fill out the online job application form of Adidas and submit it to the company.