AusNet Services is an Australian energy company, which is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and the Singapore Exchange. It is currently owned 31.1% by Singapore Power, 19.9% by State Grid Corporation of China and the other 49% is publicly owned. AusNet Services is the manager and operator of the high voltage electricity transmission network in Victoria, and is the sole transmission network service provider (TNSP) in Victoria in the National Electricity Market (NEM).
Meter data analyst, inventory analyst, senior engineer, commercial pricing manager, DevOps engineer, access planning team leader, senior principal estimator, functional business analyst – network management, project lead – community & stakeholder, service delivery specialist, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
AusNet Services Application Form PDF
AusNet Services doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online job application for jobs at AusNet Services on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of AusNet Services.
- You can use various filters to find an interesting job for yourself.
- When you find an exciting job click on the title of it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can learn more about the job. Press the “Apply Now” button.
- If you don’t already have an account, you must create one to proceed.
- Fill out the online application form and press the “Apply” button to submit your application.