This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is an Australian financial institution that is operating primarily in the retail banking sector. The company was founded in 2007 as a result of the merger of Bendigo Bank and Adelaide Bank. The headquarters of the company is located in Bendigo, Victoria. Before the merger, Bendigo Bank was delivering its products and services through almost 900 outlets Australia-wide. The merged bank that is now called Bendigo and Adelaide Bank now has over 400 branches, including 25 came with the merger of Adelaide Bank. Today, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is employing more than 7,000 people all across Australia.
Home, consumer & personal lender, mobile lender, home & personal lender, technology lead, customer service officer, loan services officer, customer consultant, home & personal leader, associate commercial banking, quality assurance analyst, community lending specialist, management jobs, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Application Form PDF
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, we recommend you to visit the official website of the company. You can make an online job application on the company website.
How to Apply
- Go to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s official employment website.
- You can search for jobs by job title, location, department, category, etc. Click the red “LET’S GO” button.
- You will see a web page, on which the current job openings are listed. You can use various filters to find the most fitting job for yourself.
- When you find a great job position, click on the title of it.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Scroll down and fill in the blanks before pressing the “Apply” button.
- You will be redirected to the application page. Fill out the online job application form and submit your application when you are done.