This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at BP Australia.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at BP Australia.
BP, also known as The British Petroleum Company, is a famous multinational oil company. The company’s headquarters are located in London, UK. The company is one of the world’s seven grandest gas and oil companies. The first gas and oil station of BP in Australia was founded in Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia in 1919. Then, BP kept growing its business in Western Australia. Today, there are over 300 BP petrol stations throughout different locations of Australia such as south of Perth, North West Shelf, Browse, and Kwinana. BP Australia has more than 6,000 employees in its locations throughout the country.
BP Australia Jobs
The key point of the company being successful and famous in the business is the fact that keeping customers always happy by providing them with high-quality services with a great team of employees at the petrol stations. The main products of BP Australia are natural gas, motor fuels, petroleum, aviation fuels, and petrochemicals. With the total number of 73,000 employees all across the world, BP is aiming to maintain its presence as the biggest publicly traded gas and oil company in the oil production business. If you want to learn the details of this success story of BP in Australia, just start looking for job positions at BP Australia by visiting the official employment website of this company!
Store Manager, Customer Service Representative, Assistant Store Manager, IT Service Portfolio Owner – AWS Security Engineering, Payroll Senior Specialist, Commercial Pricing Specialist and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
BP Australia Application Form PDF
BP Australia doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online job application for jobs at BP Australia on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of BP Australia. Then, click on “Careers“.
- Then, you will have several options to choose from. These are Intern programmes, Graduate programmes, Professionals, and Retail. Click on any of them that you are interested in.
- Let’s assume that you are interested in the Retail segment. After clicking on it, at the bottom of the page, click on “Search and Apply“.
- Then, you will be directed to a new web page through which you can refine your search and see all possible vacancies based on your search criteria.
- Then, click on a job title that you are interested in. Read the job description as well as the job requirements carefully. If you think it is the right job for you, click on the “Apply now” button. Below is an example of the role “Customer Service Representative (Casual)”.
- Finally, enter your e-mail address to start your application. Good luck!