This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Calvary.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Calvary.
Calvary is an Australian healthcare company that was founded in 1885 by the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary. It is a non-profit Catholic organisation and currently has around 12,000 employees. The company is also responsible for 15 hospitals (both private and public) and 17 Retirement and Aged Care facilities. The head office of Calvary is located in Sydney. Currently, Calvary is providing 59 different types of service. Over 1,000 volunteers are working in the hospitals of Calvary. The most essential values of Calvary include hospitality, healing, stewardship and respect.
Working at Calvary is especially good for those who want to build their careers on providing good quality healthcare to old people and making their lives easier. As a very reputable healthcare company in Australia, Calvary could be a very good place for those who want to succeed in their careers. Take action and apply for a job at Calvary today!
Operating Theatre Assistant, Administration Team Leader – Communications, Social Worker, Team Leader – Support Workers, Counsellor, Clinical Development Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Care Coordinator, Cleaning Assistant, Administration Officer and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Calvary Application Form PDF
Calvary doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, we recommend you to make an online job application for a job at Calvary.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Calvary.
- In the official career website, all vacancies are listed under 3 groups: By Org Unit, By Category or By Job Type. You can refine your search via using these groups.
- After choosing the appropriate group, vacancies will appear on the right-hand side of the same page. Click on the one that you are interested in.
- In the new page that you are directed to, there is an “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page. After you click on it, you need to fill in your email to start the application. Below is an example of the ” Enrolled Nurse” role.
- Now there are 8 steps left to complete your application. These steps are:
1- Personal&Contact Details: In this section you are supposed to fill in your personal and contact details for the vacancy.
2- Address Details: In this section you are supposed to fill in your address details.
3- Work Rights/Registrations/Qualifications/Education: In this section you are supposed to provide information about your education details and qualifications that match the vacancy you are applying for, as well as your work rights and registrations.
4- Supporting Documents: In this section you are asked to provide any other supporting documents if you have.
5- Referees: In this section you are supposed to provide the referee information that you have.
In steps 6-7-8, you are asked to complete the Selection Criteria, Equal Employment Opportunities (voluntarily) and Declarations parts. After that, the application process will be completed.
In order to go to the career website of Calvary, please click the link. Or, you can check the Linkedin page of Calvary for up to date vacancies.