This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Coles Express.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Coles Express.
Eureka Operations Pty Ltd (trading as Coles Express) is an Australian chain of convenience stores. Coles Express convenience stores are usually collocated with Shell Australia petrol stations. The company was founded in 2003 and its headquarters is located in Hawthorn East, Melbourne. The operations of Coles Express are managed by Coles Group, which is one of the two giants in the Australian supermarket industry. There are now over 700 Coles Express service stations and stand-alone convenience sites across Australia. Almost 5,000 Australians are employed at Coles Express stores today.
Customer service representative, assistant site manager, finance business partner, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Coles Express Application Form PDF
Coles Express doesn’t provide any printable job application form for in-person job applicants. Therefore, we recommend you to visit the official company career website of Coles Express and make an online application for a job. Alternatively, you can also visit one of your local Coles Express stores and ask for employment information. Good luck!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Coles, which is the parent company of Coles Express.
- Scroll down and select Coles Express on the right-hand side of your screen.
- A new page will open, on which job openings are displayed.
- When you find a job that catches your eye, click on the title of it.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Press the “Apply Now” button.
- A new page will pop up for application. Fill out the online job application form and submit your application.