This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Curtin University.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Curtin University.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The university was founded in 1966 and named after John Curtin, Prime Minister of Australia between 1941 and 1945. Curtin took the status of university in 1986 and after that, the university has been expanding its presence and has campuses in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, and Mauritius. The university currently has ties with 90 exchange universities in 20 countries. Curtin University comprises five main faculties with over 95 specialist centers. Today, the university hosts over 49,000 undergraduate students, more than 8,000 postgraduates and 1,800 administrative staff.
Research fellow, UX designer, professor midwifery – women and newborn health service, business manager, research associate, digital content officer, research assistant, lecturer.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Curtin University Application Form PDF
The printable application form of Curtin University is not available on the web. Therefore, we advise you to make an online application at Curtin University on the official website of the university. Good luck!
How to Apply
- Go to the official employment website of Curtin University.
- You can use various filters to find the most fitting job for yourself.
- When you find a fitting job press the yellow “More…” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page, on which you can see details about the job position. Scroll down and press the “Apply Now” button if you are satisfied.
- You will be redirected to application page. Fill out the online job application form and press the “Apply Now” button.