Dan Murphy’s is an Australian liquor supermarket chain that was established by Daniel Francis Murphy, an Australian winemaker, journalist, and founder of the first wine club in Australia. He learned the trade working in a liquor store in his father’s store. With over 6,000 different wines that are local, imported, old and rare, Dan Murphy’s is a leading liquor provider with more than 170 stores all over Australia. Dan Murphy’s stores always offer customers the broadest range at the least costs possible; include an energetic excitement for what is sold and an unbeatable offer. Dan Murphy’s is currently a brand of the Woolworths company.
Dan Murphy’s Jobs
As Australia’s favourite and greatest liquor store, Dan Murphy’s is always on the lookout for people to join its team. Dan Murphy’s has indigenous opportunities for their employees: they believe that the best teams are those that reflect the communities they serve. That is why the company currently employs 2,000 different Team Members with a further commitment to fill qualified rolls such as customer assistant, wine merchant, or store manager.
Customer assistant, night replenishment assistant, associate producer, digital & eCommerce analyst, assistant store manager, customer lifecycle manager, and many more job positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Dan Murphy’s Application Form PDF
Dan Murphy’s doesn’t provide a printable job application form for Australian job applicants. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official career website of the company and make an online job application for a job at Dan Murphy’s.
How to Apply
- Visit the official career website of Woolworths, which is the parent company of Dan Murphy’s. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “See all qualified roles” button.
- A new page will open, on which job openings at all Dan Murphy’s stores are displayed.
- You can use filters such as state, work type, postcode, distance, expertise, etc.
- While you are browsing through the job list, click a job title as you encounter an appealing job position.
- A new page will open.
- Read the job description.
- Then, click on the blue “Apply” button if you want to start applying.
- Now, you will have to sign in to proceed. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one easily. Then, you will have to sign in. After you successfully sign in, you will see the online job application form. Fill it out and submit it to the company. Good luck!