Dick Smith Job Application Form Online

Dick Smith

Dick Smith Holdings Limited was an Australian chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. It was founded by entrepreneur Dick Smith. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and not successfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold 60% to Woolworths Limited in 1980, the remaining 40% two years later. The company closed all of its stores in 2016, four years after its acquisition by Anchorage Capital Partners.

Dicksmith

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *