This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Downer Group.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Downer Group.
Downer Group is an Australian company that works as an integrated services provider. Today, the company is serving both in Australia and New Zealand. Arnold Fielder Downer decided to found the company in 1933 in New Zealand. The company is focused on construction services and demonstrates its engineering knowledge to solve major problems that interest both private and public. The subsidiaries of Downer Group are Spotless Group Holdings, Keolis Downer, Downer Rail, DM Roads, EPICURE, and VEC. There are 300 locations of Downer Group in Australia and New Zealand combined. The company is operating in different continents like South America and Southern Africa, too. Downer Group serves with a total of 53,000 employees in total.
Downer Group Jobs
This company’s main goal is to keep its clients happy with its services. The management sees the customers and workers as a big family, and this has led to the company’s success in recent years. The sectors at which Downer Group is working are mining, energy, transportation, and infrastructure. If you want to be a part of Downer Group, you should look for job positions at this company. There are many job opportunities at Downer Group that you may be interested in. You will gain almost the best possible experience in the business by working at such a reputable company! Being a part of this family can teach you a lot about corporate life.
Technical Officer, Project Coordinator, Mechanical Fitter, Quality Assurance Technician, Landfill Operator, Site Engineer, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Downer Group Application Form PDF
Downer Group doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Visit the official career website of Downer Group to make an online job application for a job at this company.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Downer Group. There, click on “People and careers“.
- Then, you will have 2 options: Either you can click on the “Entry level roles“, or click on “DownerConnect“.
- Below is an example of the “Entry level roles“. After selecting it, you will have 3 options: Graduate Programs, Apprenticeships, and Cadets and Trainees. Choose any one of that that you are interested in.
- Let’s assume you are looking for a traineeship in the company. Then, after clicking on “Cadets and Trainees“, click on “Click here to apply“.
- In the new web page that you are directed to, click on “View all jobs“.
- Then, all the open vacancies will appear on the same web page which you can filter by Location, Job Category, or Job Type. Click on any job title that you are interested in.
- After clicking on a job title that you are interested in, read the job description and the job requirements carefully. Then, if you think you are a good match for the job, click on the “Apply Now” button. Then, you will be directed to a new web page in which you should enter your e-mail address to begin your application. Good luck!