This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Fantastic Furniture.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Fantastic Furniture.
Fantastic Furniture is an Australian furniture & bedding company. It was founded in 1989 in Sydney. The company currently has over 80 stores in Australia. Fantastic Furniture is a part of the Greenlit Group. This company is one of the best value furniture and bedding retailers in Australia. Currently, over 1,000 people are employed at Fantastic Furniture stores across the country. Working at a Fantastic Furniture store might be a great opportunity for people who specifically like designing and combine the designation skills with a sales mindset.
Sales Team Member, Sewing Machinist – Afternoon Shifts, Systems Administrator, Casual Sales, Part Time Sales, Assistant Manager and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Fantastic Furniture Application Form PDF
Since Fantastic Furniture doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for in-person job applicants, you are advised to visit the official employment website of the company and make an online job application. In addition, you can feel free to visit your local Fantastic Furniture store and ask the management for employment information.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Fantastic Furniture. In the official career website, click on “Careers” and then “Join Us”
- Then, you should create a new account first and login. After that, click on “All Jobs” to view all vacancies available.
- After that, you will be directed to a new web page in which you can either refine your search by Location, Industry or Job Type, or you can directly click on the appropriate job posting for you appears on left.
- After clicking on an appropriate job posting for yourself, you will see the detailed description of the job. You should read the job description carefully before applying, to make sure it matches your skills and mindset. Below, you see an example of the role “Sales Team Member I QLD Regional”.
- As the final step, click on the red “Apply for this job” button at the bottom of the page to complete your application. Good luck!