Fone Zone, presently operating as Vita Group Limited, is an Australian retailer that works under the brands: Telstra, Telstra Business Centers, Fone Zone, Sprout, Artisan Esthetics, SQDAthletica and Vita Enterprise Solutions. Established in 1995 by Maxine Horne and David McMahon, to give Australians retail outlets where they could buy cell phones and other media transmission items and services, the organization has developed from a solitary Gold Coast store to in excess of 100 outlets across Australia. Fone Zone represents considerable authority in keeping you connected, through a wide assortment of mobile, broadband internet and home phone connections with the pride of providing the ultimate customer experience.
Fone Zone Jobs
Fone Zone is pleased to have a culture of superiority, where the company expects a ton yet it gives a great deal consequently through remunerations and openings. Fone Zone is excited about supporting one another and at the company and on regularly celebrating the success, team members receive formal recognition and rewards from their peers. Also, Fone Zone offers you an opportunity of additional days off for your birthday and volunteering organisations; and because of the employee assistance programs, you can access discounts on comprehensive Health Care plans as well as discounted gym memberships.
Sales consultant, floor manager, business manager, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Fone Zone Application Form PDF
Since there is no Fone Zone printable job application form for Australian job applicants, we recommend that you visit the official career website of Fone Zone and make an online application for a job.
How to Apply
- Go to Vita Group’s official career website since it is the parent company of Fone Zone.
- Click the orange “VIEW ALL” button next to the “CAREERS AT VITA GROUP” text at the right part of the web page.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, you can see the current job opportunities on the new page.
- Browse through the job list and when you encounter an interesting job position, click the job title to read more about it.
- Make sure you read the responsibilities and benefits before clicking on the “Apply now” button.
- To continue, you need to enter your email address, click “Next”, and fill out the online job application form of the company. Then, you can submit your online application to the company.