This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Herbert Smith Freehills.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Herbert Smith Freehills.
Herbert Smith Freehills
Herbert Smith Freehills is an international law firm. The company was formed in 2012 by a merger of the UK based companies Herbert Smith, Silver Smith, and Freehills. The headquarters of the company are located in both London and Sydney. Herbert Smith Freehills currently has 27 offices in New York City, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. About 2,100 attorneys and 4,700 employees are currently working with Herbert Smith Freehills.
Client approval analyst, conflicts analyst, contract lawyer, internal communications manager, senior associate, trust officer, senior solicitor, legal analyst, mid-level associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Herbert Smith Freehills Application Form PDF
Herbert Smith Freehills doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online job application for jobs at Herbert Smith Freehills on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the job application website of Herbert Smith Freehills.
- You can use the search bar to make it easier for you to find an interesting job position.
- When you an interesting job click on the title of it.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Scroll down and press the “apply the job” button.
- If you don’t already have an account create one to continue applying.
- Fill out the online application form and scroll down to press the “send my application” button.