Interline Bus Services is an Australian bus company that operates services primarily in South West Sydney. The company started operations in 1961 and has a fleet as large as 111 buses today. It has 2 depots for its buses. Specifically, Interline provides school and route bus services in Campbelltown, Minto, Raby, Macquarie Fields, Ingleburn, Bow Bowing and Liverpool. Interline is a major bus service provider in Sydney Metropolitan Bus Region 2.
How to Apply
- Visit the official employment web page of Interline Bus Services.
- You will see the “Job Vacancies” title.
- Under the title, you will see the list of current job openings at the company.
- Click a job title to read details about the chosen job position.
- A new page will open. You will find the link to the job application form of Interline on that web page. You should print it and fill it by your hand. Then, you have to email it to the address written at the bottom of the last page of the job application form. If you do, your job application process will be finally completed.
Bus driver, clerical, mechanic, cleaner.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Interline Bus Services Job Descriptions
Bus Driver: You will be driving buses on the route determined by the company. You should always be careful and drive safely.
Prerequisite: A current MR driver’s license (minimum). Current NSW Bus Driver Authority or in the process of securing. Current WWC background check. A very good driving history. Ability to work shift work including; broken shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Interline Bus Services Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Interline Bus Services, which you can use as you make an in-person job application at Interline Bus Services. Click the link to open it, then print it. Fill it out with your pen in blue or black ink and submit it to the company via email to complete the job application process.