This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Just Group.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Just Group.
Just Group is an Australian clothing company. This company has seven different brands which are Smiggle, Portmans, Dotti, Peter Alexander, Just Jeans, Jay Jays, and Jacqui E. The Kimberly family decided to open Just Jeans in 1970, on Chapel Street, Prahran. Also working in a couple of different countries such as New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Singapore, Just Group has 950 stores with a total of 4,000 employees in Australia. The company is producing accessories as well as clothing in Melbourne, Australia. In the old times, selling jeans was the idea that made this company popular in Australia, because back then jeans were really unfamiliar to the market.
Just Group Jobs
Bringing new ideas to the clothing market was the first thing that the Kimberly family brought to the Australians. It is really important for Just Group to spend much effort at first because it required much hard work to make a new brand popular. If you are looking for a job in the clothing industry and sector, a job at Just Group might be a perfect choice for you because this company is a trustworthy, reputable, and dedicated one! And that takes the cake!
Sales Assistant, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Just Group Application Form PDF
Since Just Group doesn’t offer any printable job application form for job applicants, you are recommended to make an online job application by visiting the official employment website of the company.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Just Group. There, click on “Careers“.
- There, you have two options to choose from: “Retail Careers” or “Head Office Careers“. If you are not sure which one to choose, click on “Job Search“.
- On the next page, you can either refine your search by Brand, Work Type, Location and Categories, or simply choose a job title that you are interested in from the list of possible vacancies on the same web page.
- Then, read the job description and the job requirements carefully. If you think you are a good fit for the job, click on “Apply Now“. Below is an example of the role “Store Management Opportunities 2020 – The Just Group – Melbourne South/East”.
- Finally, you can start your application after creating a new user account and logging in. Good luck!