Kathmandu was established by John Pawson and Jan Cameron in 1987 after their offer of the ALP Sports Clothing label. The company set up its first retail outlets in Australia while the larger portion of its unique apparel run was being produced in New Zealand. Today, Kathmandu Holdings Limited is a transnational chain of retail stores, selling travel and adventure outdoor apparel and equipment. As the biggest Australasian retailer to turn into a Certified B Corporation, the company acts with people and the planet in mind. Supportability lies at the core of what they do at Kathmandu, from the materials they use to the people who assist with making the products.
Kathmandu is an inspirational iconic brand synonymous with adventure, innovation and passion. Our core purpose is to ‘inspire and equip the adventurer in everyone’. Kathmandu is focused on offering our Support Office Team Members a dynamic, high trust, group situated, superior workplace. The significance of keeping up a harmony between work, life and individual needs is comprehended at this company. Kathmandu bolsters adaptable working arrangements, which empower colleagues to have their own experiences outside of work. At the point when you start your job at Kathmandu, you can finally be pleased with working for a group that makes you feel you made the best choice.
Support office team member, manager, assistant manager, sales advisor, senior integrations developer, senior systems analyst, shift manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Kathmandu Application Form PDF
Kathmandu doesn’t provide a printable job application form for Australian job applicants. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official career website of the company and make an online job application for a job at Kathmandu.
How to Apply
- Go to Kathmandu’s official career website. Scroll down. You will see the Support Offices and Retail Stores sections on the page as you keep scrolling down. Click the “View Current Vacancies” button under the Retail Stores section.
- After you click the link, a new page will open.
- You can select a category, region, location and/or job type and search for specific job positions at Kathmandu stores in Australia and New Zealand.
- You will see the list of current job openings at Kathmandu stores as a list under the search toolbar.
- Click a job title when you find an interesting job position on the list.
- Read the job description carefully.
- If you like the job after reading it, you can click the green “APPLY” button on the job description page.
- Then, select your country of residence and language to continue. You must click “I ACCEPT” to continue.
- Now, you will see the online job application form of Kathmandu. Add your resume, provide your personal information, add additional files such as a cover letter if you want, and then click “NEXT”.
- Finally, you will have to answer a series of questions and when finished, you can click “SEND APPLICATION” to submit your online job application to Kathmandu.