This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at La Trobe University.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at La Trobe University.
La Trobe University
La Trobe University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne. The university was established in 1964. It is counted as the 3rd best university in the state of Victoria and the 12th best university in Australia. La Trobe is one of the Australian verdant universities and a member of the Innovative Research Universities group. The university’s Melbourne campus is the largest metropolitan campus in the country, occupying over 267 hectares. Today, this university hosts over 29,000 undergraduate students, more than 8,600 postgraduates and 1,700 administrative staff.
Research scholarship, industry scholarship, indigenous employment program, research fellow, AV analyst, PhD research scholarship, PhD industry scholarship, and more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
La Trobe University Application Form PDF
Since La Trobe University doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web, we advise you to visit the official website of La Trobe University and make an online application. Good luck!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of La Trobe University.
- Click the red “View current vacancies” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page. On the new page, you can use filters on the right-hand side of your screen to find a job suitable for you.
- When you find a suitable job for yourself click on the title of it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to press the “Apply Now” button.
- A new page will pop up for the application. Fill out the online job application form and press the “submit application” button.