This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Lorna Jane.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Lorna Jane.
Lorna Jane is an Australian manufacturer and retailer of women’s activewear. The company was founded in 1990 by Lorna Jane Clarkson and her husband Bill Clarkson. The headquarters of the company is located in Brisbane, Queensland. Today, the chain operates about 150 stores in Australia and around 40 in the United States, and 54 stockists in other countries including South Africa, Britain, Canada, and Dubai. Lorna Jane constantly releases around 100 new designs every month. The company currently employs over 1,800 people in Australia.
Retail stylist, digital marketing manager, store manager, online live-chat, graphic designer, influencer sales manager, retail pick & pack casual, social media manager, payroll officer, global customer care coordinator, and many more job positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Lorna Jane Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Lorna Jane. Click the link to open the form. Then print it. After printing it, fill out the form with your pen in blue or black ink. Then, submit it to your local Lorna Jane store.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Lorna Jane.
- Scroll down and you can see various filters to make it easy for you to find an interesting job.
- When you find an interesting job you can press the “more info” button to learn more about the job or press the “Apply Now” button and go to the application web page.
- If you don’t already have an account, you have to create one and sign in.
- After you sign in, fill out the online application form and submit your application when you finish answering all the questions.