This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Metro Trains Australia.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Metro Trains Australia.
Metro Trains Australia
Metro Trains Australia (MTA) is a consortium of rail and construction businesses – all with unrivaled credentials – harnessing the strength and experience of MTR Corporation, John Holland Group and UGL Rail. MTM operates and maintains a comprehensive network spanning 15 lines, 218 stations and over 800 km of the track. With a workforce of over 5,000 employees, MTM works with the State Government, Transport for Victoria and Public Transport Victoria to plan and deliver major infrastructure works that increase the capacity of the metropolitan rail network. The Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec acquired 24.9% of its venture in 2019. It operates the network with a fleet of 22 Alstom Metropolis trains under a 15-year contract.
Project engineer, rail safety coordinator, project manager, signaller, applications support developer, injury and claims advisor, structure inspector, engineer, stationmaster, cost controller, procurement specialist, training officer, design production planner, management job positions, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Metro Trains Australia Application Form PDF
Metro Trains Australia doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online job application for jobs at Metro Trains Australia on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the employment website of Metro Trains that shows job openings in Australia.
- You can use various filters to find an interesting job from the job list.
- When you find an interesting job position, click on the title of it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can learn more about the job that you’re applying to. Click on the “Apply now” button.
- If you don’t already have an account create it.
- Fill out the online application form and press the “Apply” button.