This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Monash Health.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Monash Health.
Monash Health is a healthcare company that was founded in 1850 in the state of Victoria. It is the largest healthcare service in Victoria at the present time. Monash Health aims to improve the health of the Australian community by providing either regional or country-wise specialist services, hospitals and community based mental healthcare services, and many more. The company currently employs over 16,000 people who are working at over 40 Monash Health locations. Monash Health provides more than 250 services to clients. The company also runs an Emerging Researcher Fellowship program for those who want to do a health-related research project.
Monash Health Jobs
Monash Health has 5 main values. These are Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. Monash Health could be a perfect workplace for those who want to have a career based on these values. If you want to build and improve your career in the healthcare sector, you are encouraged to find a job position that fits you the best in Monash Health.
Clinical Trials Assistant, Consumer Peer Worker, Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, Business Intelligence Analyst, Social Worker Grade 2, Pharmacist, Health Assistant in Nursing, Customer Service/ Admission Clerk, Laboratory Assistant: Grade 2 and many more. Please keep in mind that every job may require different skills and educational backgrounds. Therefore, you should read the job descriptions and job requirements carefully before completing your application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Monash Health Application Form PDF
Down below, you can find the printable job application form of Monash Health for Graduate Program (2020). Click the link below to open it. Download it and print it. Then, fill it out with your pen and deliver it to your local Monash Health location. You can also make an online job application for a job at Monash Health through the official website of Monash Health.
How to Apply
- Please visit the official career website of Monash Health.
- Click on the Current Vacancies. It will direct you to a new web page, looks like below:
- Then, you have to create a new account by clicking on Sign Up and then Log in to your account.
- After that, you can look for a position that you are interested in, in the full vacancy list. After finding one, click on the title of the position. Below is an example for the Family/Carer Peer Worker – Level 3 position.
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” button and complete your online job application for the job at Monash Health. Good luck!