This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Newcrest Mining.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Newcrest Mining.
Newcrest Mining is one of the biggest gold mining companies in the world and the biggest gold producer in Australia that is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1966. The headquarters of the company is located in Melbourne. Newcrest Mining is operating several mines in Australia, Canada, and Papua New Guinea. The company is based on 5 main values, which are Caring About People, Integrity & Honesty, Working Together, Innovation & Problem Solving, and High Performance.
Mine Geologist – Technical Planning, Community Relations Intern, Senior Structural Engineer, Mining Systems Technologist, Electrical Engineer – Reliability, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Newcrest Mining Application Form PDF
Newcrest Mining doesn’t offer any printable job application form for job applicants. If you want to start your career at this large company, we advise you to make an online job application for a job at Newcrest Mining by visiting the company’s official employment website.
How to Apply
- Visit the official web page of Newcrest Mining. Then, click on the “Careers” button.
- Then, click on the “Current Opportunities” button.
- On the new web page that you are directed to, you can refine your search by either entering a keyword or choosing location, discipline, or work type.
- After that, click on the “Search” button and all vacancies will appear on the same web page. Click on the job title that you are interested in. Below is an example of the role “Mine Geologist – Technical Planning”.
- After reading the job description and job requirements carefully, click on the “Apply” button and you will be directed to a new web page, in which you can start your application by entering your e-mail address. Good luck!