This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at NSW Health.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at NSW Health.
NSW Health is an Australian company that is providing healthcare service. The corporation’s headquarters is located on 73 Miller Street, North Sydney, Australia. NSW Health was formed in 1914 and the corporation is supporting the Minister for Medical Research, Minister for Health, and the Minister for Mental Health. Today, the company’s total annual budget is calculated by billions of dollars. An estimated 100,000 people are working with NSW Health as employees. This state-wide health corporation’s performance is supported and showed by statistical data.
NSW Health Jobs
The top three principles of NSW Health should be mentioned now. The first is providing world-class clinical care, the second is keeping people always as healthy as possible, and the third one is delivering truly integrated care. Their main purpose of NSW Health is to keep people healthy and make them happy with great care. If you want to have working experience in a public corporation that also has strong connections to the government, you should start looking for job positions at NSW Health. A job at this major health company will have a great impact on your future career.
Trainee, supervising scientist, pathology courier driver, medical laboratory assistant, administration officer, supervising scientist, physician, medical laboratory scientist, assessment officer, staff specialist, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
NSW Health Application Form PDF
Since NSW Health doesn’t offer any printable job application form for in-person job applicants, you are strongly advised to apply online for a job on the official employment website of NSW Health.
How to Apply
- Go to NSW Health’s official career website.
- Make your job search by using the search toolbar.
- You will see the list of job openings at NSW Health. When you see an appealing job position among the job openings, click the job title for more information about the job.
- Read the job description entirely. If you think the job position will fit your needs and desires in your career, click the “Apply” button.
- Then, proceed to the further steps for your online application for the job position at NSW Health. Good luck!