Optus is an Australian company that works in the telecommunications sector. The company is a subsidiary company of Singtel. The ancestor of the Optus company is the government-owned AUSSAT Pty Limited company that was present in 1981. The company’s products and services include mobile telephony, internet access, cable television, leased lines, data transmission, and fixed telephony. The company’s total revenue is counted by billions of dollars. The headquarters of Optus are located in Macquarie Park, Sydney, New South Wales. The company employs almost 8,000 employees today.
This company’s main aim is to keep its Australian customers happy by providing them high-quality telecommunication services. The company has operated under different names like Cable & Wireless Optus Pty Limited, SingTel Optus Limited, and Optus Communications. Then, the company finally found the brand name that is the most successful, which is Optus. If you have strong personal goals for your future career, an employment history at Optus can help you to achieve these personal goals and make you a reputable and talented worker!
Casual retail consultant, digital content advisor, learning consultant, account manager, cloud solution architect, store manager, software developer, sales coach, DevOps engineer, technical lead, design lead, graduate program, solution designer, enterprise sales executive, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Optus Application Form PDF
There is no Optus printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online job application for a job at Optus by visiting the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official company career website of Optus. Then, under the “About Us” section, click on “Careers“.
- Then, you can either narrow your search by entering a keyword about the job that you are looking for, or by choosing a category among Corporate Teams, Retail Teams, and Students and Graduates.
- Below is an example of the division “Corporate Teams”. Clicking on “Find a Job” will direct you to the bottom of the page. Then, you should write a keyword for your dream job within the company.
- Let’s assume you are interested in sales jobs and therefore you have written “sales” as a keyword. Then you will see all the possible vacancies about sales on the web page that you are directed to.
- Click on any job title in the list that you are interested in. Then, read the job description as well as the job requirements carefully. Below is an example of the role of “Enterprise Sales Executive”.
- If you think this is the right job for you, then click on “Apply Now“. As the final step, you should create a new account and sign in to start your application. Good luck!