This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Origin Energy.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Origin Energy.
Origin Energy is an Australian company that works in the energy industry. It is a public listed company and it has its headquarters in Australia Square, Sydney, New South Wales. On 18 February 2000, Boral Limited which is an Australian conglomerate company, decided to merge from construction material and building business. The products of Origin Energy are LPG, hot water, heating and cooling, electricity, natural gas, solar panels, electric vehicle charging, and broadband. The total revenue of the company is millions of dollars. The company employs 6,000 employees within its business. It is an Australian Stock Exchange company that is publicly listed.
Origin Energy Jobs
This company gives importance to the services provided to customers as much as the employees who are working together as a team. Since Origin Energy is a publicly listed company, the company is one of the most important companies that is providing energy and electricity and distributing all around Australia. The company’s CEO Frank Calabria carried the company through all these years to a secure position in the field. If you want to be a part of this big and professional Origin Energy family, you should look for job options at Origin Energy to achieve your personal goals in your life.
Driver Grade 3, Terminal Operator, Environment Officer, Regional Business Manager, Principal Boiler & Balance of Plant Engineer, Asset Contract Specialist, Strategy & Business Development Lead, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Origin Energy Application Form PDF
Origin Energy doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. If you want to start your career in this huge company, you are recommended to apply online for a job on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Origin Energy. Then, under the section “About Origin“, click on “Careers“.
- Then, click on “Find a role for you“.
- Then, refine your search using the given categories and click on “Search Jobs“. All the possible vacancies will be listed on the same page.
- Click on any job title that you are interested in. Then, read the job description as well as the job requirements carefully. If you think it is the right job for you, click on “Apply now“.
- Finally, create a new user account and log in. After that, you can start your application. Good luck!