This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Regis Aged Care.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Regis Aged Care.
Regis Aged Care
Regis Aged Care is an Australian healthcare company. It is known as one of the grandest aged care services providers in Australia. The company was formed in 1994 and today it serves more than 6,000 people. The company’s vision emphasises providing high-quality aged care services as well as maintaining the position as a dynamic and innovative industry leader.
Regis Aged Care Jobs
Working at Regis Aged Care is a great opportunity for those who like to help elderly people and to achieve a successful career in the healthcare sector simultaneously. This company dearly values optimism, passion, integrity, and respect. Also, the company has various offers to its employees such as OWL Buddy Training and Individual Development.
Registered Nurse, Cleaner, Lifestyle Assistant, Senior Payroll Officer, Personal Care Assistant, Food Services Assistant, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Regis Aged Care Application Form PDF
There isn’t any printable job application form of Regis Aged Care on the web for job applicants. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online application for a job at Regis Aged Care by visiting the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Regis Aged Care. Then, click on “Career Opportunities“
- After that, click on “Job Vacancies“.
- Then, click on “Search Job Vacancies“.
- In the new web page that you are directed to, refine your search, and then click on “Search Jobs“.
- Then, all the possible vacancies will appear on the same web page. Click on any of the job titles that you are interested in.
- Read the job description and the job requirements carefully. If you think it is the right job for you, click on the “Apply” button. Below is an example of the role “Lifestyle Assistant – Aged Care – Kingswood”.
- Then, you should create a new user account and log in to start your application. Good luck!