Repco is the biggest affiliate and provider in the car parts and frill post-retail in Australia and New Zealand with more than 400 stores and more than 2,000 employees across these two countries. Its name is an abbreviation of “Replacement Parts Company”. Repco has an immense scope of everything car – regardless of whether for your vehicle itself, or something connected to it like a pontoon – also more than 450,000 sections accessible. Repco profits by its favoring provider connections, its incredible purchasing power and its capacity to offering an enormous scope of products and services.
Repco Australia conveys professions and encounters that are challenging and fulfilling. You will have a great time at work and commend the accomplishments and achievements, both of all shapes and sizes. The company speaks straightforwardly through standard, fair and helpful two-way correspondence. Repco encourages a domain where it centers around results and nonstop improvement. Going from solidarity to quality, Repco Australia is ready for development and all things considered. If you have the required enthusiasm, devotion and perseverance, you will surely be welcomed at this wonderful company.
Customer sales and service, delivery driver, trade team leader, team manager, trainee store manager, technical training coordinator, commercial analyst, assistant store manager, store manager, retail coordinator, automotive parts interpreter, store person, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Repco Application Form PDF
Repco doesn’t provide a printable job application form for Australian job applicants. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official career website of the company and make an online job application for a job at Repco.
How to Apply
- Go to Repco’s official career website that shows the current job opportunities in its stores in Australia.
- You will see the list of all current job openings at various Repco stores across Australia. By using the panel on the right side of the page, you can filter jobs by keyword, category, job type and/or locations. When you find an appealing job position on the list, click the job title to read more about the job position.
- A new page will open, on which you can read detailed information about the position. After you read the text, you can click the red “Apply” button at the top left of the page if you are satisfied with what you have just read.
- If you are a new candidate, enter your full name, email address, and password to create an account. If you don’t want to create an account, you can also continue without an account.
- After you continue, take the remaining steps of the online application process and submit the application to the company.