Rio Tinto Limited
Rio Tinto Limited is an Anglo-Australian multinational structured mining company. The company is the second-largest mining company in Australia, after BHP Billiton. It is also a dual-listed public company. In 1873 in Spain, a multinational consortium of investors decided to buy a mine complex in Huelva, Spain and in the Rio Tinto location. This has led to the formation of such a successful modern-time company, which is Rio Tinto. The company currently employs 42,000 employees throughout its locations in Australia. There are company headquarters in London, UK and in Melbourne, Australia. The company mainly produces iron ore, copper, alumina, bauxite, gold, diamonds, coal, and uranium.
Rio Tinto Limited Jobs
Rio Tinto finds its place among the greatest Australian companies. This company is both working and trading its products on the Australian Securities Exchange and the London Stock Exchange. The first principle of this company is to put its customers happy with its effectively supplied products. This company believes that it is important to focus on the extraction of minerals. Rio Tinto is surely a company of opportunities for dedicated employees. If you are looking for job options in a gigantic mining company, you should apply for a job at Rio Tinto Limited. The work experience you will have while working at this mining company will pave the way for your great future career, no matter where and at which position you will work after your job at Rio Tinto.
Signals inspector, engineer, maintenance supervisor, fixed plant maintainer, mining systems technician, planner, mine surveyor, crane operator, maintainer, drill operator, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Rio Tinto Limited Application Form PDF
Rio Tinto doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web. You should make an online job application for a job at Rio Tinto by visiting the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to Rio Tinto’s official employment website. Scroll down and click the “Join Our Team” text that is written on a purple background.
- A new page will open, on which you will see the list of current jobs at Rio Tinto locations across Australia. Use the search toolbar to filter out irrelevant job positions by entering keywords, selecting the country (you need to select AU for jobs in Australia) and job category. Then click the blue “SEARCH” button.
- When you find an interesting job position on the list of jobs, click the job title to read the job description.
- Read the job description. Then, click the blue “APPLY NOW” button on the top of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new page, on which you will see the online job application form of Rio Tinto. Fill it out by providing your personal information and adding your resume. Then, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- You will see a new page after clicking “Save & Continue”. Enter your contact information on this new page. Then, read the privacy statement, and if you accept it, click the small box on the bottom of the page. Then click “Next”.
- On the following page, upload your resume/CV, provide contact details, add role/experience, add education, add areas of experience, upload a cover letter or type it manually, and click next to proceed to the further steps.
- Provide all the required information in the following four steps on the official employment website of Rio Tinto to complete your online job application. Good luck!