Roy Hill Holdings
Roy Hill is an iron ore mining project in the Chichester Range in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Roy Hill is an independent iron ore operation with West Australian majority ownership, chaired by an Australian businesswoman, Mrs. Gina Rinehart. Located approximately 340 kilometers southeast of Port Hedland in West Australia, Roy Hill is low phosphorus, Marra Mamba iron ore deposit located in the Pilbara – close to Asia and in one of the world’s premier iron ore provinces. The operations of the Roy Hill company consist of a conventional open-pit; a 55Mtpa wet processing plant, a 344-kilometer single line, a heavy haul railway; and a purpose-built, dedicated two berth iron ore port facility at Port Hedland. The facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening, and exporting 55Mtpa (wet) of direct shipped iron ore as lump and fines. A company named Hancock Prospecting is owning Roy Hill.
Supervisor Isolation, Coordinator Rail Operations, Advisor Contracts, Maintainer Fitter Water Network, Advisor Cataloguer, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Roy Hill Holdings Application Form PDF
Roy Hill Holdings doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job seekers. You should visit the official company website and apply online for a job at Roy Hill Holdings on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Roy Hill. There, under the section “Our Team“, click on “Careers“.
- Then, click on “Search for a Job” in the new web site that you are directed to.
- Then you can refine your search by entering a keyword, selecting a category, choosing a work type, and the location.
- Click on the job title that you are interested in. Then, read the job description and the job requirements carefully. Below is an example of the role “Supervisor Isolation – Port Hedland FIFO”.
- If you think you are a good match for the role, click on “Apply for this job“. Then, you can start your application by uploading your resume or entering your e-mail address, or using social media networks such as Linkedin, Google, and Facebook. Good luck!