SA Health is an organisation that is responsible for providing health services, health portfolio of agencies and services for the Minister for Health and Wellbeing. Generating, improving and protecting the health of all South Australia are SA Health’s main purposes in its business field. The company is supplying public health services, leadership in health reform, policy development and planning, health and medical research, by intervening in illnesses early, quality care, and increasing focus on well being. The portfolio of the company includes Wellbeing SA, SA Ambulance Service, Department for Health and Wellbeing, Yorke and Northern Local Health Network, Central Adelaide Local Health Network, Flinders and Upper North Local Health Network, Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network.
SA Health Jobs
SA Health is a really important organisation for the Minister of Health in South Australia. The company is providing services like organ donation, epidemiology, environmental health, emergency and ambulances and pathology services. If you want to gain good experience in the health business field, you should be looking at open job positions at SA Health. A good and dedicated team and a big loving family brand will be giving you the best starting experience in the field. This great reputation and network of SA Health will help you make a good future career plan. Go and check out the opportunities at SA Health to start your journey as soon as possible!
Direct care worker, registered nurse, enrolled nurse, social worker, health professional, community support worker, assistant in nursing, services assistant – cleaner, residential care assistant, health ancillary worker, administration officer, physiotherapist, ward clerk, direct care attendant, home helper, patient services attendant, medical practitioner, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
SA Health Application Form PDF
Down below, you can see the link to the official job application guide that is prepared by the company for job applicants who want to start working at SA Health. Click the link to open the form. Then, read it through to gain an understanding of the job application process at SA Health.
How to Apply
- Go to SA Health’s official career website.
- Scroll down. Under the Careers section, there is a “Find a job” section. Click the link at this section to see the job openings at SA Health.
- On the middle part of the page, you will see the job list. On the right part of the page, you can filter your search by category, location, and/or work type.
- When you finally find an exciting job position, click the job title to read more information about it.
- Read carefully about the job.
- Then, if you are sure to apply for the job position, click the blue “APPLY NOW” button.
- To begin your application, you must enter your email address, accept the Privacy Statement, and click “Next”.
- You can upload your resume or apply via Seek. If you don’t want to do these, simply click the “Continue” button under them.
- On the next page, provide your personal details. Then, click “Save and continue”.
- The next page is about your eligibility. Answer the questions. Click “Continue”.
- Answer three questions about Individual Diversity.
- Answer questions about your Employment History.
- Provide information about your Education/Qualifications.
- Upload your resume. You can also upload a cover letter and other relevant documentation if you want.
- Indicate your Health Status.
- Answer a series of questions regarding Mandatory Employment Screening.
- You’ve reached the final step. Tell them how you did hear about this job opportunity. Click “Submit application” at the bottom of the page. All the best!