Senses Australia is a predominant Australian non-profit organisation that provides services for disabled people in Western Australia. It is an old organisation that was founded almost 125 years ago in 1886. The organisation was specifically targeting people with an impaired vision back then. Over a thousand children and adults are supported by Senses Australia every day to achieve their goals in their lives. People of a wide range of ages and disabilities are being helped by Senses Australia. This organisation also provides world-class functional education to families, carers, teachers, health professionals and other disability service providers.
Senses Australia is present in several locations across Western Australia. The head office is located in Burswood. Several service centres are located in Perth, namely in Edgewater, Armadale, Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River, and Northam. You can find the address of each location on the official website of Senses Australia.
Senses Australia Jobs
Over a thousand Australian people with different kinds of disabilities are helped to reach their full potential, all because of the people working with Senses Australia. We believe that working at such a reputable organisation will fill you with serenity. Also, a history in Senses Australia will provide you with a great experience that you can proudly write in your CV. If you live in Western Australia, we can recommend Senses Australia as your next place of work because Senses Australia will be a great place to improve the lives of others as you take steps to improve your own life.
Support worker, speech pathologist, physiotherapist, professionally registered psychologist, and more job positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Senses Australia Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Senses Australia. Click the link to open the form. Then print it. After printing it, fill out the form with your pen in blue or black ink. Then, submit it to a Senses Australia service centre close to your neighbourhood.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Senses Australia.
- Scroll down to can see all the open vacancies.
- Find a job position that suits you the best and press the “view details” button to read more about the position.
- After you press “view details”, you will be redirected to a page. Read the page carefully. If you are sure to apply, scroll down and press the “Apply Now” button.
- Then, you will see that you need to register to the system to apply for the job.
- After you register and successfully sign in, fill out the online application form clearly and submit it to Senses Australia.