SMEC Holdings Limited an Australian based-firm that provides consulting services on major infrastructure projects around the world. SMEC undertakes feasibility studies, design, tender and contract management, construction supervision and project management. The company provides engineering services for transport, hydropower and energy, water and environment and resources projects. Its head office is located in Melbourne, Victoria. On 1 August 2016, the Surbana Jurong announced it had acquired SMEC for US$298 million. In 2017, SMEC and Surbana Jurong increased their placement in ENR’s annual design lists, ranking at #35 in the Top 225 International Design Firms list and at #25 in the Top 150 Global Design Firms list.
If you are a professional, you may be delighted to work at an amazing company such as SMEC. Plenty of different job positions are available at this large company. Feel free to check the job openings at this company on its official career website. You can apply online for a job easily on the company career website. Good luck!
Team leader, resident engineer, lead contracts specialist, recruitment/resources specialist, team leader/contracts engineer, chief engineer, social resettlement specialist, internal audit manager, contract & claims specialist, SAP accountant, country manager, civil engineer, hydraulics engineer, electrical engineer, plumbing/fire safety engineer, business development administrator, management accountant, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
SMEC Application Form PDF
SMEC doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to make an online job application for jobs at SMEC on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official employment website of SMEC.
- You can use various filters on the left of your screen to find a fitting job for yourself. Make sure that you select the “Asia Pacific” division.
- When you find that fitting job click on the title of it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can learn more about the job. Scroll down and press the “apply now” button.
- Fill out the online application form and press the “Submit application” button.