This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Spotlight.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Spotlight.
Spotlight is a family-owned and operated Australian business with stores throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia. The company employs more than 6,700 team members who are dedicated to providing the best quality, service, price and expertise in fabrics, craft and homewares to its millions of customers each year. The company’s founders’ strong drive and business acumen led them to open their first Spotlight store in Malvern in September of 1973, and the business has grown from strength to strength ever since. As Spotlight’s presence has grown, so had its range of products. Today, Spotlight has over 100 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Asia, with hundreds of brands and thousands of products to choose from.
Reset team member, stocktake team member, team leader, accounts administrator, furnishings team member, home decor team member, store manager, made to measure, videographer, e-commerce content administrator, sew centre team member, IT security engineer, craft party team leader, sew centre team leader, commercial analyst.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Spotlight Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Spotlight. Click the link to open the form, then download it. If you want to make an in-person job application for a job at your local Spotlight store, you can print this application form, fill it out properly with your pen, and submit the form to the management at the store. Good luck!
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of Spotlight.
- Scroll down to see the career options. Find the most fitting one for yourself and click on it. Alternatively, you can click the “JOIN US” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Scroll down and press the “Join Us” button.
- You will be redirected to the open jobs page. You can use various filters to find the most fitting job for yourself.
- When you find a job click on the title of it and then scroll down and press the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the online application form and submit your application.