The Swinburne University of Technology (mostly called Swinburne) is an Australian public research university that is based in Melbourne. The university was founded in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College by George Swinburne. Its initial name was Hawthorn College at first and it took the university status in 1992. The purpose of the foundation of the university is to serve those without access to further education in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. The university’s main campus is located in Hawthorn, which is a suburb of Melbourne located 7.5 km from the Melbourne central business district. The university has its other campuses in Melbourne, Wantirna, Croydon, Sarawak and Malaysia. Today, this university hosts over 20,000 undergraduate students, more than 3,000 postgraduates and 700 doctoral students. The university was selected to be the 32nd university for its design and art majors in 2016 according to QS World University Rankings.
Swinburne University Jobs
The motto of the Swinburne University is “Achievement through learning”, which positions the university at the top among Australian universities. Swinburne University provides a highly remarkable education. The university is also offering opportunities to make research in different areas such as arts and design. If you are going to be a university student and if you want to study abroad for 4 unforgettable years, you should think about applying to the Swinburne University of Technology. It will surely be helpful for your future career!
PhD scholarship, casual electrical teacher, postdoctoral research associate, dean gradual research, marketing planning and projects manager, scholarships and orientation coordinator, research fellow, senior fellow, support officer, social media manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Swinburne University Application Form PDF
There is no application form of Swinburne University on the internet. We advise you to visit the official website of Swinburne University and make an online application.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of the Swinburne University of Technology. Scroll down and click the button at the “Search for a job” section. This will redirect you to a new page.
- On the new page, there will be a few options for you. You can choose the one you wish.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see job openings. Find a fitting one and click the “Start New Application” title.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Scroll down and press the “Begin” button.
- You will need to create an account if you don’t already have one and then you can fill in your application.
- When you fill in your application accordingly press the “Submit Application Now” button.