This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Telstra.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Telstra.
Telstra is an Australian company that provides telecommunication services to Australians. The company’s headquarters is located in Melbourne, Australia. The Australian Telecommunications Commission (ATC) decided to found the company in 1975, after the separation of commissions to replace the Postmaster-General’s Department for telecommunication. Today, Telstra provides employment opportunities to 26,000 employees in its 150 different subsidiaries throughout Australia’s different locations. There are more than 360 stores of Telstra across the whole of Australia.
The key principle of Telstra is to keep the customers’ demands on the road with high-quality products and services including mobile services, internet access, and telecommunications networks. Telstra is one of the best customer-focused companies in the sector. If you are interested in being a part of such a friendly and professional working environment, you should start looking for a job at Telstra by visiting the company’s official employment website today. A job at Telstra will make your CV look better than ever!
Devops Engineer, Business Solutions Lead, Business Incident Specialist, Solutions Architect, Senior Global Sales Specialist, Storage Administrator, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Telstra Application Form PDF
Since it is not possible to find the printable job application form of Telstra on the web, you are recommended to make an online job application for a job position at Telstra by going to the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Telstra. There, under the “About” section, click on “Careers“.
- Then you will be directed to the Careers page of the company. Click on “Search Jobs“.
- Then, you can either provide keywords for a specific job that you are looking for or choose the location. Apart from that, you can also use the “Advanced Search” button to refine your search more.
- Then, all vacancies based on your search criteria will show up. Click on any job title that you are interested in and read the job description as well as the job requirements carefully. Below is an example of the role “Part Time Customer Sales & Service Consultant CAROUSEL”.
- If you think you are a good match for the role, click on “Apply Now“. Then you will be directed to a new web page in which you should create a new account, log in, and start your application. Good luck!