This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Uniting.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Uniting.
Uniting (also known as UnitingCare Australia) is an Australian national group of caring networks and community services. Uniting was established with the goal of eradicating poverty in Australia in 1977. Uniting is the biggest non-profit community of Australia with its more than 550 kinds of services such as aged care, retirement, and independent living across the NSW area. There are more than 1,600 Uniting facilities in Australia today. This network has more than 30,000 volunteers with 40,000 members. Uniting is also connected with the sister body of the Uniting Church in Australia and the National Assembly.
The key principle of Uniting is to bring people in need together and offer them the best services to facilitate prosperity, equality and harmony. The services of Uniting range from child care, homelessness prevention, family support to domestic violence and community cares. Uniting has a mandate rules list shared with the Church and the Government to practice unity and dignity. If you want to do a volunteer job to help people in need in Australia, Uniting is the best choice for you. This will bring you an unforgettable and satisfying experience!
Financial counsellor, local area coordinator, care worker, care service employee, nurse, auditor, practitioner, recreational activities officer, quality improvement specialist, physiologist, disability support worker, life skills supporter, educator, play facilitator, family worker, exercise coordinator.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Uniting Application Form PDF
It was impossible to find a printable job application form Uniting on the web. Therefore, you should make an online job application for a job at Uniting by going to the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Uniting.
- Click the purple “View other vacancies” button.
- A new page will open, on which you will see current vacancies at all Uniting locations across Australia as a list.
- When you find an interesting job position on the list, click the job title for more information.
- Read the details of the job position carefully.
- If you are satisfied with the job, you can begin your online application by clicking the “Begin” button at the end of the text.
- Then, the registration process will take place. Enter your personal information and details about the job position. When you are done providing all the required information, click “Save and Next”.
- If you see a text that states the registration process is saved successfully, you can click “Save and Next” again to continue.
- Then, there will be eight short steps until you finish your application. Provide all the required information and click “Save and Continue” each time.