This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at the University of Western Australia.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at the University of Western Australia.
University of Western Australia
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is a public research university in Western Australia. The university was founded in 1911 by an act of the Parliament of Western Australia and began teaching students in 1913. It is the sixth-oldest university in Australia. Because of its age and reputation, UWA is classed as one of the “sandstone universities” of Australia. The university is also listed in some other prestigious groupings, including the Group of Eight and the Matariki Network of Universities. Today, this university hosts over 19,000 undergraduate students, almost 6,000 postgraduates and about 1,500 administrative staff.
Research fellow, research associate, pharmacist, communications manager, solutions architect, dental clinic assistant, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
University of Western Australia Application Form PDF
USWA doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for applicants. Therefore, you need to make an online application at USWA by going to the official career website of this university.
How to Apply
- Go to the University of Western Australia’s official career website.
- Choose the most fitting option for yourself in the Job Opportunities section and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the open jobs page. Find a fitting job for yourself and click on the title of it.
- Scroll down and press the “Apply Now” button.
- A new page will pop up for the application. Fill out the online job application form and press the “submit application” button.