This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Ventura Bus Lines.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Ventura Bus Lines.
Ventura Bus Lines
Ventura Bus Lines is an Australian company that is providing public bus transport services within Australia. The company was founded in 1924 by Henry Cornwall, and is the largest provider of public bus transport in Australia at the present day. The headquarters of the company is located in Melbourne. Ventura Motors is the parent company of Ventura Bus Lines. The fleet of Ventura includes 915 buses, which operate in 141 routes. Ventura has 12 depots and moves on average 36 million people a year. Today, this leading bus service company has more than 1,500 employees.
Mobile automotive electrician, diesel mechanic, driver, management jobs, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Ventura Bus Lines Application Form PDF
There isn’t any printable job application form of Ventura Bus Lines that is provided on the internet for in-person job applicants. However, you can make an online job application for a job at Ventura Bus Lines by visiting the official company website. Visit the official company career website to apply online for a job today!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Ventura Bus Lines. Scroll down to find the search bar.
- You can use various filters to find an exciting job for yourself.
- When you find an exciting job click on the title of it.
- A new page will open in a new tab. Scroll down and press the “Apply” button.
- If you don’t already have an account create one to proceed.
- Fill out the online job application form on the right-hand side of your screen, you can press the ”Submit” button to finalise your online job application.