This web page is providing information about jobs, careers, and employment at Westpac Bank.
How to Apply? Scroll down to read the steps of making an online application for a job at Westpac Bank.
Westpac Bank is the oldest company in Australia and is the first bank in the country. It is one of the largest banks in Australia. The bank was founded in 1817 under the name of Bank of New South Wales. The name of the bank was changed to Westpac Banking Corporation in 1982. Westpac Bank operates in more than 1,000 locations across Australia. The company has 4 main customer-facing divisions, which are namely Consumer, Business, Westpac Institutional Bank (WIB), and Westpac New Zealand. The company provides service to over 13 million customers in total. Working at Westpac Bank is a great opportunity for those who are willing to have a successful career in the banking sector. Westpac Bank offers various benefits to its employees such as flexible working opportunities, career break leave, and superannuation on parental leave.
You can either look for a job opportunity in Westpac Bank or Westpac Group. This post is about how to apply for a job opportunity at Westpac Bank. For Westpac Group job opportunities, please go to our related post.
Job Positions in Westpac Bank include Senior Change Manager, Personal Banking Advisor, Cash Distribution Specialist, Micro SME Portfolio Manager, Team Manager, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Westpac Bank Application Form PDF
Since Westpac Bank doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job applicants, you should apply for a job at Westpac Bank online on the company’s official career website.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Westpac Bank. Click on “Careers” at the left-bottom of the page.
- In the new web page that you are directed to, click on “Westpac Job Search“.
- Then, you can either refine your search by entering a specific keyword, using 5 Categories (Posting Date, Location, Job Field, Employee Status, Job Schedule), or clicking on “Advanced Search” for more specifications. In order to view all possible vacancies, click on “View All Jobs“.
- Click on any job title that you are interested in. Read the job description as well as the job requirements carefully. If you think it is the right job for you, click on “Apply Online“. Below is an example of the role “Senior Change Manager”.
- As the final step, you should create a new user account by clicking on “New User” and then log in to start your application. Good luck!