WorleyParsons Limited, branded as Worley after completing the acquisition of Jacobs’ Energy, is a global engineering company that provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries. It is a division of Chemicals & Resources (ECR). It provides its customers with a wide range of consulting and advisory services, and deep technical expertise across multiple projects. Its integrated offerings cover full asset management services and engineering, procurement and construction capability. It delivers these outcomes through our four business lines – Advisian, Major Projects, Integrated Solutions and Services.
Mechanical designer, principal hydrogeologist, structural engineer, senior people advisor, senior geotechnical engineer, GPMO project manager, regional D&I manager, hydrologist, water resources lead, salesforce platform manager, hydrogeology team leader, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Worley Parsons Application Form PDF
Worley Parsons doesn’t offer any printable job application form for Australian job applicants on the web. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the official career website of Worley Parsons that show the current job openings at the company locations in Australia and make an online job application. Good luck!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Worley Parsons that shows the job openings in Australia.
- Scroll down and you can see five categories regarding vacancies. Pick the one that is most fitting for you and click on it.
- A new page will open where you can find open jobs. You can also use various filters on the left-hand side of your computer to find a job. Make sure you select Australia from the menu, by using which you can select the country.
- Then you will see the current vacancies. When you find a nice job on the list, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Press the “Apply Online” button.
- If you don’t already have an account, you should create a one to proceed.
- Fill out the online job application form and submit it.